Our design process allows you to visualize how beautiful your landscape can become.
If you want to create extra outdoor living space with a new patio, gazebo or outdoor kitchen, or simply improve the layout and functionality of your landscaping by adding or replacing walls, walkways, pathways, ponds, pools, landscape lighting or four season plantings, we can make your dream a reality.
- First we invite you to visit our design studio for your initial consultation. At the meeting we will ask you many questions and listen to ensure we gain a full understanding of your ideas and dreams.
- Next, we will take you on a tour of our design studio property where you can see, feel and smell all the landscape elements installed on our property and feed your imagination.
- At this point we will have a better understanding of your desires. We will then provide our portfolio of work for your review. We often find that this step allows our clients’ ideas to come alive with the possibilities and hidden opportunities for their home.
- Then, if you are comfortable with our ideas, we will schedule a visit to your home. At that meeting we will be able to determine how all of our ideas and your desires will work with your property.
- This is where it gets really exciting for our clients! Based on our review of your property, we will be able to paint a picture of the full potential of your landscape project and to offer options to meet the investment you wish to make.
Our Approach Is To Work With Nature Rather Than Dominate It
To do that we hire, train and retain the best people and that includes a longstanding relationship with Craig S. Termotto.
Craig is a New Jersey Licensed Landscape Architect and has almost 10 years of experience designing beautiful, naturalistic outdoor living spaces for our clients. He owns his own firm, CST Design Group, LLC.
Craig has a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Planning and Design from Rutgers University, Cook College and has over 15 years of experience designing and building award winning landscape projects. His creativity and designs are a major part of the reason that GROUNDS KEEPER has been named “Best in Show” at the New Jersey Flower and Garden Show for 9 Consecutive Years – 2005 through 2013.
In designs, Craig seeks to create a sense of space by focusing on the boundaries between interior and exterior spaces and between naturalistic garden spaces and the wider landscape. He carefully incorporates the natural features of the land, architecture of the home, existing flora and other specific features of the site. His work often creates an emotional response through sight, sound, and motion.
Thanks again. Everyone that enters our back yard is in awe. Our neighbor came back with her daughter and the daughter exclaimed “mom, it looks like a resort back here!” Our neighbor on the side by the water feature says she loves to go out in her sun room and look at it. We put a gas fire pit on the patio and it is just so nice sitting out there at night with the fire pit on and the lights on the waterfall. It’s quite obvious why you have won so many home and garden awards!Laura and Tom O., Old Bridge, NJ
…It is both a delight to relax in outside or gaze at from the inside. We have a secluded oasis in our suburban backyard. The waterfall provides delightful music that filters out unwanted noises. The combination of pond and plants not only provides a beautiful visual; it also attracts colorful birds and butterflies. The best part is that maintenance is much easier than we thought it would be…Vincent and Donna S., Metuchen, NJ
We realize that there is plenty of competition in the market and we welcome this opportunity to demonstrate why our clients consistently refer us to friends, family and business contacts.
Find out how we can help you create an extra outdoor living space such as an outdoor kitchen or patio, design a focal point with a fountain, a water garden or a fire pit, add functionality to your backyard by adding a walkway or a retaining wall and so much more!
Thanks for your time and we look forward to making your property the envy of your neighbors.