Whether you’re an old pro or this is your first experience with a pond, there are steps you need to take to ensure the health and beauty of your investment. Download our free pond closing guide and you’ll learn:
- When to switch to cold water fish food and when to stop feeding altogether
- How to care for aquatic plants, from marginals to grasses and even tropical plants
- What types of equipment you’ll need to protect your pond and its inhabitants from cold, ice and snow
- How to properly clean and care for warm weather equipment until you’re ready to use it again
- How to net and cover your pond to prevent debris from upsetting the biological balance of your pond and more!
Enter your name and email to download the pond closing guide
We wish to express our thanks to you and the staff of Grounds Keeper for a job well done from the initial consultation to the completed vision. It seems somewhat serendipitous that we attended one of your store seminars and were introduced to the exceptional work of your company. We eagerly anticipated and received detailed plans of the project to develop our property. Craig developed two architectural plans that were combined into a final drawing that was exceptional. It was always clear that changes could be implemented as we went along. We greatly appreciated that Craig made additional weekend visits to review specifics. Every aspect of the proposal was beautiful.Jerrilyn and Tom B.Matawan, NJ