We create beautiful outdoor spaces with an emphasis on naturalistic plantings and four-season design. Whether you want a master plan to completely redo your landscaping, create extra outdoor living space with a new patio, gazebo or outdoor kitchen, or you want to install just one element like a wall, walkway, pathway, pond, pool, landscape lighting or plantings, call us for advice – not a sales pitch.
- First, we’ll ask you to visit our design studio for your initial consultation. We will ask you questions and listen to ensure we understand your ideas and dreams.
- Next, we will take you on a tour of our showroom property where you can see, feel and smell all the landscape elements and feed your imagination.
- We will then provide our portfolio for your review. We often find that this allows our clients’ ideas to come alive with possibilities.
- Then we will schedule a visit to your home. At that meeting we will be able to determine how our ideas and your desires will work with your property.
- Based on our review of your property, we will be able to paint a picture of the full potential of your landscape project and to offer options to meet the investment you wish to make.
My wife and I cannot say enough about the transformation of our front yard. Jay and his staff provided us with a beautiful variety of plants in newly contoured beds that have drawn compliments from the entire neighborhood. We are especially pleased with the stunning outdoor lighting. Jay also stood behind his work after the deer damaged some plants; he kept trying different types of planting until everyone was completely satisfied. A job well done!Peter T., Bridgewater
As die hard do-it-yourselfers, we attended the NJ Flower Show and were immediately mesmerized by the Groundskeeper exhibit. It had the look and feel of the landscape that we had always envisioned for our own backyard, but were never able to execute. With our son’s high school graduation party fast approaching, Jay and his crew transformed what was once a static patio area into a graceful entrance to the new pond area – and in time for the party! As family and friends gathered around the pond to take it all in, we realized that the pergola that we initially were not so sure of was actually the picture frame around a masterpiece of color, texture and movement. Jay is truly an artist. We are still do-it-yourselfers, but now realize that some things should be left to the professionals!Jack & Charlene K., North Brunswick
Candace and I could never have anticipated how amazing our new home would look after Jay Eriv and Groundskeeper performed their magic on our property. Our tranquil pondless waterfall has caught the eye of the neighborhood as well as the local wildlife. We greatly enjoy outdoors listening to our waterfall and admiring our ever changing garden. Michael's design of our landscape lighting has added a new dimension to our property and creates a wonderful night-scape. Thank you Groundskeeper for your creative efforts and professionalism. We look forward to expanding our outdoor space in the future.Candace & Bill B., Old Bridge
Jay, we wanted to take a moment and thank you for all of the work by you and the Grounds Keeper team. From start to finish, we could not have gone to a better artisan! From the inception of the project, you listened to our concepts and worked them into the landscape. You spent the time needed to understand the flow of our property and you turned it into a true work of art that is well beyond what we had hoped possible! Once the project started, the team worked diligently to bring things to fruition. We particularly appreciated that you committed to a schedule and stuck with it without any prompting from us. Without a doubt, you are a master, and we would certainly recommend you to anyone!John & Mary