Do you dread the thought of another snow or ice storm because your tenants and employees will be calling to complain about blocked parking spaces, slippery sidewalks and parking lots?
- We monitor severe weather 24 hours a day so we can mobilize quickly when you need us.
- All of our crews get instant messages with the expected start time so everyone is prepared and on time.
- We map out each property to ensure that we not only clean snow but remove it efficiently and effectively from crucial access points in your community or lot.
- Our snow removal equipment is serviced before the season and after each snow storm so we’re always prepared with the right equipment for your job.
- Vehicles are readied 24 hours in advance of a storm so you’ll never have to wait on delays.
- We provide continuous removal of snow and deicing throughout the duration of the storm with an on-site supervisor.
- We are a landscape installation and maintenance company so we understand how to remove snow from surfaces like stone and pavers without damaging them.
Let GROUNDS KEEPER Worry About The Snow So You Don’t Have To
Request a proposal or call (732) 566-1600
Monmouth county property managers and landlords who need reliable commercial snow plowing and snow removal have used GROUNDS KEEPER since 1973.
GROUNDS KEEPER sets the standard for commercial snow plowing, snow removal, lot sanding and de-icing services in Monmouth County. We are honored to say that over 80% of our work comes by referral.
Our founder and 3 supervisors have over 100 years of experience with GROUNDS KEEPER so you will always have an experienced supervisor for your property.
If you are unhappy with the performance of your current commercial snow plowing contractor, call us today at (732) 566-1600 and you can stop answering the complaint calls from your tenants and employees.
We Provide Commercial Snow Removal Services In Monmouth & Ocean County
Properties We Service
- Shopping Centers
- Office Parks
- Stand Alone Office Buildings
- Condominium Complexes
- Townhouse and Town Home Communities
- Commercial Buildings
- Parking Lots