Are you ready to make the landscaping at your Monmouth county home the envy of your neighbors? Jay Eriv started GROUNDS KEEPER in 1973 with one goal: keep every client for life. To do that he knew he had to hire, train and retain great people.
- Our 3 supervisors have 73 years of total experience in the landscape industry and 63 of those years are with GROUNDS KEEPER.
- All of our support employees have been with us for at least 10 years.
- All of our dedicated specialty sub-contractors have also been with us for over 10 years.
- Our landscape architect has over 10 years of experience designing beautiful, naturalistic outdoor living spaces for our clients.
- Over 80% of our work comes by referral and from our clients who ask us to complete additional landscape projects for them.
- When you hire us you know that you will be getting a professional installation. You won’t have to wonder if your crew has the experience necessary for your project.
Our backyard has been transformed into the world’s smallest, but most beautiful, wildlife preserve. We can sit on our patio and watch our own reality nature show…from the fish in the pond, to the birds in the feeder, butterflies around the plants and raccoons and possums scurrying across the back fence…1,000 times better than HDTV ever could be. It’s beautiful, romantic, tranquil and exciting all at the same time. We can’t wait to share it with you!Stacey and Keith H.Metuchen, NJ
We Can Plan, Design And Build The Outdoor Living Space Of Your Dreams
Whether you need a full landscape redesign or simply a new walkway, patio or seasonal change, we have services to suit your needs.
Many clients start with one project and continue to work with us to improve the layout and enjoyment of their landscaping over time. Other clients hire us to provide a complete makeover of their property.
We treat each project with the same dedication and care regardless of the scope of the project.
Winning awards is nice but we expect every client to feel that we delivered an award winning project for them even if it was only one element.
If you want to create extra outdoor living space with a new patio, gazebo or outdoor kitchen, or simply improve the layout and functionality of your landscaping by adding or replacing walls, walkways, pathways, ponds, pools, landscape lighting or four season plantings , we can make your dream a reality.