Our design showroom is open 6 days a week:
Tuesday and Wednesday 10 AM to 5 PM
Thursday and Friday 10 AM to 6 PM
Saturday 8 AM to 5PM
Sunday 9 AM to 3 PM
Our showroom season runs March through November.
We invite you to see, touch, smell and experience the many beautiful, naturalistic landscape features installed on our property.
Features And Displays
- Ecosystem Ponds and a Pondless Waterfall
- Bubbling Fountains
- Naturalistic Garden Showcasing Four Seasons of Interest
- Beautiful Premium Butterfly and Standard Fin Koi
- Huge Goldfish including: Shubunkin, Sarasa and Comets
- Unique Pond Critters like Tadpoles, Snails and Mosquito Fish
- Top Grade Aquatic Plants Like Waterlily and Oxygenator
- Pond Supplies, Kits and Custom Installation
- Indoor Display Pond
- Granite and Brass Statuary and Fountains
- Countryside Collection
- Outdoor Furniture, Arbors and Pergolas
- One of a Kind and Limited Edition Art Work
Entertaining And Educational Events
- Charity Parade of Ponds Garden Tours
- Hands On Build-A-Pond Days
Creating naturalistic landscape designs that will make you want to spend more time outside is our passion.
We believe that is why we receive so many heartwarming testimonials and also why over 80% of our work comes by referral and from our clients who ask us to complete additional landscape projects for them.
We realize that there is plenty of competition in the market and we welcome the opportunity to demonstrate why our clients consistently refer us to friends, family and business contacts.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to making your property the envy of your neighbors.
Come see for yourself!
Just wanted to write you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with our new garden and the services of your company. Everyday there are subtle changes and nuances that occur in the garden and it truly gives us more pleasure than we could have imagined. Neighbors and friends who visit our home are truly ‘wowed’ by the creativity and natural beauty that the garden reflects.Catherine and Peter B., Manasquan, NJ
We wanted to thank you and your staff for the work you’d done on our garden. For such a small area, the garden and patio have plenty of color, texture and variety. The plantings are both natural yet sophisticated and require hardly any maintenance! We’ve already found it to be a much nicer area for just sitting and relaxing.Geoff M. and Matthew H., Robbinsville, NJ