Whether you have a project you have been dreaming about like a new gunite pool, pond, patio or outdoor kitchen or you have a maintenance issue and need a retaining wall or drainage, we can help.
We create beautiful outdoor spaces with an emphasis on naturalistic plantings. Whether you want us to create a master plan to completely redo your landscaping or you want to install a project with just one element like a wall, pond, patio or landscape lighting, call us for advice – not a sales pitch.
- First, we’ll ask you to visit our design studio for your initial consultation. We will ask you questions and listen to ensure we understand your ideas and dreams.
- Next, we will take you on a tour of our showroom property where you can see, feel and smell all the landscape elements and feed your imagination.
- We will then provide our portfolio for your review. We often find that this allows our clients’ ideas to come alive with possibilities.
- Then we will schedule a visit to your home. At that meeting we will be able to determine how our ideas and your desires will work with your property.
- Based on our review of your property, we will be able to paint a picture of the full potential of your landscape project and to offer options to meet the investment you wish to make.
We wish to express our thanks to you and the staff of Grounds Keeper for a job well done from the initial consultation to the completed vision. It seems somewhat serendipitous that we attended one of your store seminars and were introduced to the exceptional work of your company. We eagerly anticipated and received detailed plans of the project to develop our property. Craig developed two architectural plans that were combined into a final drawing that was exceptional. It was always clear that changes could be implemented as we went along. We greatly appreciated that Craig made additional weekend visits to review specifics. Every aspect of the proposal was beautiful.Jerrilyn and Tom B.Matawan, NJ